This was a video recorded live through Massachusetts Survivors Outreach Facebook Page on Nov 25, 2017 as a follow-up from the first "Today, I Bless My Junk" which can be found on Youtube.
This video summary::
- Update since last video on YouTube and what happened as result
- The reality of the abuse epidemic
- My experiences and vulnerabilities posting
- Tips for survivors on managing triggers, how to bless your junk, and how to let your junk empower you back to you to wholeness.
- Tips for everyone else to support survivors and not become a bystander abuser
Would love YOUR support.