This was a video recorded live through Massachusetts Survivors Outreach Facebook Page on Nov 25, 2017 as a follow-up from the first "Today, I Bless My Junk" which can be found on Youtube.
My hope for you is see truth, healing, and how to be a positive force for all survivors. First, we must get raw and real.
I have found this series to be quite challenging, yet, rewarding for me as I share my 12 year journey of healing from multiple abuses ... child abuse, attempted sexual abduction at 12 years old, rape, drugged, work place sexual harassment, domestic violence, and domestic violence by proxy.
You must be saying WHAAAAAT?
However, my goal is to not put on a show, but to be raw, real and authentic seeing all of me unaltered. By "BE-ing" so, the magic of healing and change can commence.
What I share with you is raw, real and pure stemming from my years of healing trauma associated with abuse. These video series were inspired by all the recent events of the media finally choosing to cover many of the abuses women have been faced with and silenced.
This video summary:
- Update since last video on YouTube and what happened as result
- The reality of the abuse epidemic
- My experiences and vulnerabilities posting
- Tips for survivors on managing triggers, how to bless your junk, and how to let your junk empower you back to you to wholeness.
- Tips for everyone else to support survivors and not become a bystander abuser
Would love YOUR support.