My hope for you is see truth, healing, and how to be a positive force for all survivors. First, we must get raw and real.
I have found this series to be quite challenging, yet, rewarding for me as I share my 12 year journey of healing from multiple abuses ... child abuse, attempted sexual abduction at 12 years old, rape, drugged, work place sexual harassment, domestic violence, and domestic violence by proxy.
You must be saying WHAAAAAT?
However, my goal is to not put on a show, but to be raw, real and authentic seeing all of me unaltered. By "BE-ing" so, the magic of healing and change can commence.
Here is part three in the series of "Today I Bless My Junk". This topic is on what happens when you speak ut and why women wait 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 years to speak out.
- I go into the retaliations and a little bit of my story and my experiences with retaliations. I have only spoken out twice in my life outside this video series, and both times I experienced retaliations that I feel were worse than the abuses themselves.
- So, why wait?
- Why speak out now?
- Don't be fooled by the bogus apologies.
- When will it all end?
- Followed by 10 tips on what you can do today to be the change for the future.
Other Videos in the Video SeriesFor my other videos in the series of "Today I Bless My Junk #metoo"
Question To PonderI ask for you to consider one question
Are you part of the solution to systemic abuse or are you part of the problem? The choice is yours and only yours to make.
Please go to my Vlog on Youtube for the following videos.
How Can You Help?As always, please support my healing journey and my desire to help break the cycle of abuse through healing. There many ways you can do this.
Take action on the things I mention in this video series
- Share these videos
- Leave supportive comments and let me know what pearl you took away with you
- Let me know what you would like to see the next video to be on
- Book me for a speaking engagement. I speak on many topics. One of the most common is on healing trauma through holistic and spiritually based practices.
- As always, thank you for your support and being a part of my spiritual journey.
- Become an ally - support our efforts to break the cycle of abuse through healing.
- Help me become a better speaker, communicator and video producer. I do these videos as my way of giving back, helping awaken and heal our communities, and are unpaid. Want to volunteer your services to help make that happen? Please private message me and let's collaborate.
With love and appreciation,